Sunday 15 January 2012

Pulling this out fast, just like a band aid...

OK,

well...

Poop...

So, I put on 4.5kgs in 13 days in NZ over Christmas.

I know its an Olympic year... but hell I'm angry with myself.  I'm back to where I started R3 last year.  Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Confession:

Whitebait patties (2lb, 4 people), venison, wild pork roast, wild pork kranskys, trout, crayfish, Chatham Island blue cod, Roast lamb, pavlova, baked jam roll, rhubarb crumble, hokey pokey ice-cream, brandy snaps, Mr Whippy, goodie goodie gumdrops, fish and chips, ambrosia, Dixie chicken, meringues, trifle, rissoles, chocolate cake, black jellybeans, milk bottles, pineapple lumps, pickled onions, 3 bottles of Baileys, feijoa vodka (that one was all me), and we've polished off 12 bottles of red wine...

And you know it wasn't 300cal servings...

What on earth is wrong with me?  Self sabotage much Rach?  Guess what mindset lessons I'm working on this Round.

RachB
:(

1 comment: