Tuesday 17 January 2012

2012 - Goal Three - Get fit, finish the C25K

I want to be slimmer because I'm sick of feeling like I look good when I go out, then capturing a glimpse of my self and realizing how fat I am. Then my night is ruined. I want to be slimmer, because I want to look elegant. I want to be slimmer because I want to wear my belly dance costume in public, without hiding behind my veil. I want to loose weight because I'm sick to death of the constant yoyo dieting. I want to lose weight because I'm getting older, and I want to look as hot as I can as a woman nearing my forties. I want to be slim so I don't sweat in summer I want to be slimmer so I can wear dresses. AND size 10 Jeans.... Soooooo.... I'm shallow. I always Tell people what I should say, I want to loose weight to be healthy -puke- I don't give an arse about being healthy. I just want to look hot in my Size ten skinnies. Bad Bad Bad (but honest) Ok, get real time now Rach. You've a gym membership. You've a family that supports you. You've a son that is old enough to be home alone while you exercise. You've the money to invest. You've a job you can leave early enough to work out. So why not?  Scared of failure?  Self sabotage?  Lazy? I'm running out of excuses. Just Fucking Do It JFDI  JFDI dickhead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment