Saturday 14 January 2012

2012 Goal one - Rock the Frock holding a Croc

Back from Rockhampton after a trip to a real Croc Farm.  This is something I've wanted to see for ages, so today was really special.

As a total  aside, also found where I'd buy a holiday home WHEN I win Lotto (gotta keep up the positive thinking, Its The Secret... sheesh it was on Oprah)  Keppel Sands.  Total isolation, beach, fishing, quaint (read time warp 50's)

Anywho... back to my Crocs.  Actually going to rephrase that, because if there is one thing I can be completely sure about, its that you will NEVER see me wearing those God awful shoe things.  Back to the Crocodiles.  I'm madly in love.  Who'd have thought... now we are going to need serious acreage so I can have my 3 dogs, Persians, goats, peacocks, miniature pigs AND a croc.

So we did the whole tour thing (again loved it, highly recommended day trip) and I was feeling kinda cute today, khaki shorts, grey Tshirt, and a very cute gingham flower brooch.  Feeling good...until (insert mandatory Jaws Music)

I see the photo

My reality is seriously messed up.  I know I'm heavy (getting close to the heaviest I've ever been again) (8kgs to go, but the scales are moving the wrong way)  But I still get a fright when I see the damage Ive done to myself in a photo.

So, in the name of accountability, I'm going to post my Croc pic.  Its pretty sad.  I don't get in front of the camera often for this very reason.


My promise to me - this is the LAST time this year I'll be this weight.  The scales are moving down.  I'm going to lose, once and for all, the 20kg that plagues me.

I brought a dress at a (spectacular) sale a few weeks ago ($265 marked down to $25) (YES I KNOW).  A motivation dress.  Something to aim for. And, just because I'm motivated by grand gestures I've come up with the first of my 5 goals for this year.

2012 Goal One

By the end of 2012, I'm going to Rock my Frock holding a Croc.


Yep, I'm getting into this dress, and I'm going back to have my photo taken with a Croc wearing my Frock.  Then, I'm posting the before and after photos.

Bring. It. On.

RachB
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment